DIET Delhi Admission 2018, DIET Delhi Application Form, Apply for SCERT DIET Delhi Online Registration for D.El.Ed, ECCE & JBT
DIET Delhi Admission 2018
- 1 DIET Delhi Admission 2018
- 2 SCERT DIET Delhi Admission 2018
- 3 DIET Delhi Application Form 2018
- 4 SCERT DIET Delhi Application Form 2018
- 5 DIET Delhi Admission 2018 Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure for D.El.Ed, ECCE & JBT
The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) & District Institute for Education and Training (DIET) Delhi had released a notification stating that it is going start DIET Delhi Admission 2017. All the eligible & interested candidates who want to het admission to Two year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (Co.Ed.) and two year Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) (for female only) for the session-2019-21 can fill DIET Delhi Application Form 2018. They will need to visit the official website to Apply Online for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed, ECCE & JBT Admission 2018. Candidates will have to fill the DIET Delhi Online Registration Form to get apply for DIET Delhi Admission 2018. We are also providing direct link to Apply Online for DIET Delhi Admission 2018, you can get details of application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
SCERT DIET Delhi Admission 2018
All those candidates who have aim to join any of the 9 DIET’s or 1 SCERT for their two year D.El.Ed, ECCE & JBT courses must read the notification very carefully for DIET Delhi Admission 2018. The agency had released the link to Apply Online for SCERT DIET Delhi Admission 2018. Interested aspirants will need to reach the link provided in this page to fill DIET Delhi Application Form 2017. The last date to fill SCERT DIET Delhi Application Form 2018 is in the month of July 2018. Applicants must know that this is the only chance and way to get admission. Aspirants who are trying to submit the form are advised to go through the official notification first before applying for DIET Delhi Admission 2017.
DIET Delhi Application Form 2018
For online admission to Two Year Diploma Course in D.EI.Ed (Govt DIET and self financing pvt Institutes) and ECCE course, candidates are advised to check the details from the official website for the session 2017-19. Candidates can apply through online by their own facility/ system or through 10 facilitation centres located at 09 DIETs and 01 at SCERT (HQ) from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days (except Sunday). They can get the information for DIET Delhi Admission 2017 from here. It is recommended that aspirants must fill the DIET Delhi Application Form 2018 on or before last date. The SCERT Delhi Admission 2018 are to tally based on the General Merit List. Candidates must Apply Online for SCERT Delhi Application Form 2018 before the ending date.
SCERT DIET Delhi Application Form 2018
Aspirants who are seeking admission to any of the above mention courses into 9 DIET’s or SCERT must have applied for DIET Delhi Admission 2017 or SCERT Delhi Admission 2017. For the convenience of the applicants as well as their parents/guardians the SCERT has introduced the facility of online submission of Application Form for D.El.Ed./ECCE courses. The application form along with the prescribed application fee can be submitted online or through designated facilitation centers. Candidate may apply online for admission in D.El.Ed./ ECCE courses through the direct link, which is given below. To begin the application process you need to register by providing a valid email address along with a password (create your own suitable password). Candidates will get the link to DIET Delhi Application Form 2018 or SCERT Delhi Application Form 2018 in this page.
DIET Delhi Admission 2018 Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure for D.El.Ed, ECCE & JBT
Candidate can submit the application form along with prescribed application fee.
Document Required to Apply for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed & ECCE for DIET Delhi Admission 2018
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- In case of reserved category all relevant certificate issued from competent authority.
Procedure to Apply Online for DIET Delhi Admission 2018
- Once the duly filled in application form is received through on-line along with the required fee. The candidate will be able to see the status of their application on website on the date mentioned in the schedule.
- The candidates can view the filled-up application form. If any correction/updation is required, the same may be done through online internet link of the website only by following necessary instructions as required for the purpose. The correction in data can be done by a candidate as per schedule given in the prospectus.
- The candidate is required to verify the details of application form submitted by him/her through On-line as per the schedule given in the prospectus through internet link of the website failing which, it will be presumed that data submitted by the candidate previously, as final. No further request for correction in the data will be entertained from the candidate after the last date notified in the prospectus.
- The complete list of eligible applicants for D.EI.Ed./ ECCE course will be displayed in the order of merit list on the official website as per the schedule.
Age Limit : The maximum age should not be more than 24 years.
- All the eligible candidates applying for this course will be considered first under General Merit irrespective of the category applied in. In case reserved category candidates do not stand in general merit. They will be considered in order of merit in the particular reserved category they have applied for.
- Admission to the various course will be done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent exam (Sr. Secondary examination). Only those candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions at the time of submission of form will be considered eligible for admission in order of merit. For calculating percentage of marks of 10+2 examination conducted by CBSE, best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered. [n case of boards other than CBSE, the percentage of marks shall be calculated as per passing criteria laid down by concerned board, keeping in View Eligibility Conditions.
- In case of tie in percentage of marks in 10+2 examination, the percentage of marks of class X examination up to two places of decimal shall be considered to break the tie. However in case of tie in class-X percentage of marks also, the older candidate in age (determined by Date of Birth), will be given preference. However if further the tie remains at the level of age also, then draw of lots shall be adopted in the presence of Admission Committee and the concerned candidates.
- A candidate not fulfilling eligibility conditions laid down in prospectus, will not be considered for admission to any courses irrespective of his/her higher merit. No representation will be entertained in this regard.
DIET Delhi Admission 2018 | SCERT DIET Delhi Application Form 2018
Organisation: State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)
Category: DIET Delhi Admission 2018
Last Date: July 2018
DIET Delhi Admission 2018 Application Form: Available
Official Website: www.scertdelhiadmission.org
How to Apply Online for DIET SCERT Delhi Admission 2018 for D.El.Ed, ECCE & JBT
- At first visit the official website, link is provided below.
- Try to search for DIET Delhi Admission 2018 link.
- Go to the link and create your credentials by registering to the online system.
- Login to the system.
- Fill DIET Delhi Application Form 2018 or SCERT DIET Delhi Application Form 2018.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the DIET Delhi Application Form 2018 for DIET Delhi Admission 2018.