Updates 12th July 2016: Airport Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2016 for 83 Junior Assistant Manager, Junior Executive Apply Online at official website www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2016
Airport Authority of India (AAI) had recently released a notification for Recruitment 2016 of 83 Junior Assistant Manager, Junior Executive and Assistant Posts. The organisation is accepting online Applications from all over the country. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for their interested posts. They have to rush up and apply before the ending date of online application. The last date of online application of step I is 8th August 2016. Those aspirants who were seeking a job in AAI have a golden opportunity to get recruited into the organisation. They have to apply for AAI Recruitment 2016 for 83 vacancies as soon as possible. Candidates from all over the India are applying for the vacant vacancies.
AAI 2016 Application Form
For the information of all those candidates who are going to apply, the minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age required is 40 years as mentioned in the Official Notification of AAI 2016. To get recruited candidates have to go through few stages to tests. They have to qualify in written test, trade test, physical endurance test, and physical measurement, all those who will get good scores in these exams will be called for the personal interview. We request all the applicants to read the official notification given on the official website before applying for the posts. Aspirants have to apply through online mode only as offline mode of application is not allowed by the authority of AAI. Keep reading the article very carefully as we are also providing the direct link to online application form.
AAI 2016 Recruitment Apply Online
Aspirants who are applying for the vacant vacancies will get the following pay scales:
- Manager will get pay scale of Rs. 24900/- (3%) to Rs. 50500/- monthly.
- Junior Executive will get pay scale of Rs. 16400/- (3%) to Rs. 40500/- monthly.
- Assistant will be get pay scale of Rs. 13400/- (3%) to Rs. 30500/- monthly.
Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th with minimum 50% of minimum marks or diploma in Mechanical/Automobile with 50% of minimum marks from any recognized university. Candidates of General category have to pay the fees of INR 1000 while other reserved category don’t have to pay any fees.
www.aai.aero Jobs 2016
- Name of the Organization: Airport Authority of India
- Type of Job: Government
- Number of Vacancies: 83
- Pay Scale: 24900/- (3%) to Rs. 50500 (Managers), Rs. 16400/- (3%) to Rs. 40500/- monthly (Junior Executive), Rs. 13400/- (3%) to Rs. 30500/- monthly (Assistant).
- Name of the Posts: Manager, Junior Executive & Assistant
- Age Limit: 18 minimum and 40 maximum years
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Test, Trade Test, Personal Interview, Driving Test
- Application Fee: 1000/- for General and No fee for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category candidates
AAI Vacancy 2016
We are providing a list of all the available vacancies, please check the below chart:
|Educational Qualification||Name of Vacancy||Number of Posts|
|B.Com, ICWA/CA/MBA (Finance)||Manager (Finance)||02|
|Graduate and regular MBA or equivalent (2 years duration) with (HRM / HRD / PM &IR/ Labour Welfare)||Manager (HR)||01|
|Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical||Manager (Electrical Engineer)||01|
|Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil||Manager (Civil Engineering)||01|
|B.Com (ICWA/CA/MBA) regular in Finance||Junior Executive (Finance)||01|
|Graduate and regular MBA or equivalent with specialisation in HRM / HRD / PM &IR/ Labour Welfare||Junior Executive (HR)||02|
|Post Graduation in Hindi or English, post graduation in any other field with Hindi and English as Compulsory/Elective subject||Junior Executive (Official Language)||01|
|Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical||Junior Executive (electrical engineering)||01|
|Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil||Junior Executive (Civil engineering)||01|
|Graduate with 80/40 w.p.m. with 2 years experience||Senior Assistant (Steno)||04|
|Graduate with typing speed 40 wpm & computer knowledge and 2 years of experience in relevant field||Assistant (Office)||03|
|Refer official Notification||Junior Assistant (Fire Services)||60|
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date of Online Application: 8th July 2016 (10.00 AM)
- Last date of Step I online application: 8th August 2016 (06.00 PM)
- Last date of paying the examination fee: 11th August 2016
- Last date of Step II online application: 13th August 2016 (06.00 PM)