Updates 4th August 2016: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 for 400 Probationary Officer Vacancies, Apply online for BOB PO Recruitment 2016, BOB Probationary Officer Jobs at www.bankofbaroda.com
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016
- 1 Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 BOB Probationary Officer Jobs
- 1.2 BOB Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details 2016
- 1.3.1 Important Dates for www.bankofbaroda.com Probationary Officer Vacancies
- 1.3.2 How to Apply for BOB Probationary Officer Vacancies
- 1.3.3 Important links for BOB PO Posts Recruitment
- 1.3.4 Click Here for Official Notification of Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.3.5 Click Here to Apply Online for 400 BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment
- 1.3.6 Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
- 1.3.7 Share this post on:
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) is going to recruit 400 Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. The bank had uploaded the BOB PO Recruitment Notification on its official website www.bankofbaroda.com. Willing candidates who want to join the banking sector at a goo position can Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Vacancies. The organisation had already started getting Online Application Form for BOB Probationary Officer Jobs. The submission of registration form had started on 2nd August 2016 and aspirants can Apply for BOB PO Posts on or before 21st August 2016.
BOB Probationary Officer Jobs
Bank of Baroda is leading bank of the country and it is India’s International Bank having its headquarters located at Vadodara, India. It was founded on 20 July 1908 by Maharaja H. H. Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III. It is ranked 801 on Forbes Global 2000 list. The banks had 5326 branches in India and abroad, and over 8000 ATMs till 2014. It is a public bank owned by Government of India. The bank have a huge turnover. Now it had released advertisement to recruit eligible candidates for 400 probationary officers posts.
BOB Recruitment 2016
There are large number of aspirants who were waiting for this acancies from a long time, now they can apply by submitting Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form on or before the last date. To Apply for Bank of Baroda PO Posts candidates have to visit the official website. We are also providing direct link to official notification and online application. So, keep reading the article very carefully. We request andidates to visit this website(Examminds.com) daily for latest updates on govt. jobs, recruitment, results, admit card and much more. We will also provide link to Bank of Baroda admit card and result. You can bookmark this page by clicking CTRL+D on your laptop.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details 2016
Name of the Bank: Bank of Baroda
No. of the posts: 400 Posts
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
- General: 202 Vacancies
- OBC: 108 Vacancies
- SC: 60 Vacancies
- ST: 30 Vacancies
Educational Criteria: Candidates should possess graduation with minimum 60% Marks and 55% Marks for SC/ ST applicants in the respective field.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years as on 01st August 2016. Upper age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC category is given below:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants: 03 Years
- SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ Domiciled of J & K State/ Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): SC/ ST: 15 Years, OBC: 13 Years, General: 10 Years
Selection Process: The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and Interview/ GD/ Psychometric Exam.
- OBC/ General: Rs. 600
- ST/ SC/ PWD: Rs. 100
Important Dates for www.bankofbaroda.com Probationary Officer Vacancies
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 2nd August 2016
- The Last Date to Submit Bank of Baroda Online Application Form: 21st August 2016
- Dates for Application Fee Payment: 2nd August to 21st August 2016
- Release Date of Hall Ticket: 01st Week of September
- Date of Examination: 25th September 2016
How to Apply for BOB Probationary Officer Vacancies
- Visit the below given link.
- Check and read the Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment Official Notification.
- Find the “Apply Now” link.
- Click on that link.
- Create your account with your valid email id.
- Fill the form very carefully with your correct details.
- Validate the form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click the submit button.
- Save the application form for future use.