Updates 6th August 2016: Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment for 105 SO, Assistant, Scientific Officer Vacancies, Apply BPRD Jobs 2016 at www.bprd.nic.in
- 1 BPRD Recruitment
- 1.1 BPRD Vacancy 2016
- 1.2 Bureau of Police & Development Recruitment
- 1.3 BPRD Vacancy Details 2016
Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) mentioned in it announcement regarding Recruitment of 105 Principal Scientific Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant Director and other posts. The organisation had started receiving BPRD 2016 Application Forms from all the interested and eligible candidates. All those aspirants who are seeking job in Bureau of Police Research & Development can apply for any of the interested post. Candidates can check the official notification BPRD Jobs 2016 for detailed information at the official website of the agency www.bprd.nic.in. The last date to receive applications is 18th August 2016.
BPRD Vacancy 2016
BPRD issued recruitment notice for various vacant posts. Applicants will have to fill the form and attach all the required document to the form and send it to the below given postal address. We are providing all the details in this article so keep reading the article very carefully. We request you to visit this website daily get latest updates of government jobs, recruitment, results, admit card, answer key and much more.
Bureau of Police & Development Recruitment
The Bureau of Police Research and Development was established on 28 August 1970. It was created by Government of India for the modernisation of police forces. Its headquarters are located at New Delhi, India. At present it has 4 divisions – Research, Development, Training and Correctional Administration. The organisation had now released recruitment for BPRD 105 Vacancies.
BPRD Vacancy Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Bureau of Police Research & Development
Total number of Posts: 105
Name of the posts: Assistant Director, Principal Scientific Officer, Senior Scientific
Educational Qualification: The applicants must hold Master and Bachelor Degree in Science, Law, Engineering, Physics with Electronics. To get detailed information regarding education required, age, pay scale, selection procedure applicants can check the official notification by visiting the organisation’s website given below.
- Age group of the candidate must not exceed 56 years as per the official advertisement.
- The upper age relaxation is given to the reserved category applicants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected in the BPRD, they will get a great amount of salary according to the government rules and regulations.
How to apply for BPRD Recruitment 2016 for SO and other posts
The candidates who meet all the BPRD eligibility criteria, they may apply offline through sending Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment 2016 Application Form to provided postal address. All applicants have to rush up as they need to send the application form to given address on or before 18th August 2016 as it is the last date of receiving registration forms. Candidates can follow the below given steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Find the official notification for BPRD Recruitment 2016 and download it.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Fill the application form as per mentioned rules with your correct details.
- Attach all the asked documents like educational document, experience documents etc.
- Paste your passport size photograph.
- Send the form to below given postal address.
Postal Address to send BPRD Recruitment Application Form
The Director General
Bureau of Police Research & Development
Block No. 11, 3/4th Floor CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003
Important Dates for BPRD Vacancies 2016
- Online Application Starting from – Available Now
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 18th August 2016