Updates 3rd August 2016: Goa Police Bharti Notification for 181 Sub Inspector (SI), Police Constable, Lower Division Clerk. Apply for Goa Police Jobs Recruitment for 181 Vacancies at www.goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police Bharti
- 1 Goa Police Bharti
- 1.1 Goa Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Goa Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Goa Police Jobs 2016
- 1.3.1 How to Apply for Goa Police SI Recruitment 2016
- 1.3.2 Postal Address for Goa Police Constable Recruitment
- 1.3.3 Important Dates for Goa Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.3.4 Important links for Goa Police Recruitment
- 1.3.5 Click Here to download official Notification of Goa Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.3.6 Official Website: www.goapolice.gov.in
- 1.3.7 Share this post on:
Police Department of Goa had released a notification for 181 Constable, Sub Inspector, Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attendant and Lab Technician Recruitment. The department is accepting Goa Police Recruitment Application Form. All those candidates who want to join police department have a golden opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can Fill Application Form for 181 Police Vacancies. Applicants need to fill the registration form on or before 8th August 2016. The organisation released various different vacancies, so candidates can apply for their interested posts. For detailed information candidates must check the official notification of Goa Police Recruitment 2016 on website www.goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police Recruitment 2016
Goa is one the best tourist place in India, so security is the most important aspect to take care. This is the main duty of Goa Police, for this the department of goa police need to increase its man power. The department had announced the Goa Police Constable, SI Bharti for 181 Posts. The main aim of goa police is to maintain law and order in the goa state. As we all know that huge number of tourists visit goa every day. Goa police hold the responsibility to take care of all those tourists and residents of the state. This need very good manpower, so the department is recruiting eligible candidates to increase its strength.
Goa Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Goa Police Department
Number of Posts: 181 Posts
Job Location: Goa
Name of the Posts:
- Police Constable: 119
- Sub Inspector: 34
- Constable (Wireless Messenger): 16
- LDC: 07
- Lab Technician: 03
- Constable (Wireless Store Hand): 01
- Lab Attendant: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified Graduation/ 12th/ Diploma.
Age Limit: The age limits are given below:
- Police Constable: 18 to 22 years
- Sub Inspector: 20 to 28 years
- LDC, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant: Upper age limit is 45 years
- Constable (Wireless Messenger): Upper age limit is 45 years
- Constable (Wireless Store Hand): Upper age limit is 45 years
Selection Process: The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in all the phases of recruitment.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for Sub-Inspector post is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- while for other posts Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/ 1900/ 2400.
- For General Category application fees is Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST Category application fees is Rs. 100/-
Goa Police Jobs 2016
A huge number candidates were waiting for this recruitment from a long time. All those aspirants who aims to become a part of police department can apply for the interested post. This is a government recruitment and selected candidates will be recruited in government department of goa police. We are providing a brief information for more detailed information candidates can check the official notification available of department’s website. We are also providing direct link to download the official notification in this article. We request candidates to visit the website(Examminds.com) daily for latest updates on govt. jobs, recruitment, results, admit card and much more. We will also provide link to result of Goa police recruitment. You can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D on your laptop.
How to Apply for Goa Police SI Recruitment 2016
- Applicants should get the application form from the Goa Police Welfare Society, Administration Block.
- Fill the application form with all your correct details.
- The Application form may be different for various posts.
- Please dont attach any certificates or documents to the form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- Submit the application form by sending it to the below given postal address on or before 8th August 2016.
Postal Address for Goa Police Constable Recruitment
The Office Superintendent of Police
Important Dates for Goa Police Recruitment 2016
- Last Date for Application Form Receipt: 8th August 2016