Updates 16th July 2016: Forest Department of Gujarat Recruitment 2016, Apply for 1484 Forest Guard Vacancies/Gujarat Vanrakshak Jobs at the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Forest Dept. Recruitment 2016
- 1 Gujarat Forest Dept. Recruitment 2016
- 2 Gujarat Forest Dept. Vacancy 2016
- 3 ojas.gujarat.gov.in jobs 2016
The Forest Department of Gujarat, Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest has released a notification for the Recruitment of 1448 Forest Guard Vacancies. The organisation is accepting Applications Form for Forest Guard in Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacant vacancies before the last date of online application. The last date of of online application is 2nd August 2016. This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who are aiming to join the forest department as a Forest Guard. We are providing details related to the Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and How to apply. So keep reading the article to get the full detailed information regarding the recruitment.
Gujarat Forest Dept. Vacancy 2016
The organisation had mentioned all the required details in the official notification. We request you to read the official notification before applying for the required job post. Candidates from all over the country and gujarat state are applying for the vacant posts. A large number of applications will be submitted, so the competition level would be very high. Candidates have to prepare very hard to get qualified in the written exams. Only the qualified candidates will be called for the personal interview and other tests. You should not miss this opportunity as this is government recruitment and the selected aspirants will be recruited as government employee in Forest Department of Gujarat. The online applications had started from 11th July 2016 and the closing date of Gujarat Vanrakshak Jobs online application is 2nd August 2016.
ojas.gujarat.gov.in jobs 2016
The department had uploaded the official notification of its website. Those candidates who are going to apply for the vacant posts should check this notification and read it very carefully. As the department had mentioned all the required things in that advertisement. You will get every information from it. The agency is recruiting a large number of candidates to increase its strength. This is a government job so the future of all the selected candidate will be very secure in very good hands. They will get good pay scale and other benefits as per the government rules.
Gujarat Vanrakshak Jobs 2016
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat Forest Department
- Advertisement Number: FOREST/201617/1
- Name of Jobs: Forest Guard
- Number of Openings: 1484
- Job Category: Gujarat Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Official Website: www.forests.gujarat.gov.in or www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
- The aspirants should have HSC/ 12th/ Equivalent Qualifications from a well-known reputed Board/ University.
- They must have the knowledge of Gujarati/ Hindi/ Both.
- The applicants should be born between the 2nd August 1983 and 2nd August 1998 as per the rules and regulations of the government.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the applicants.
Selection Process: Applied applicants can check the selection process from the official notification. It may consist of the following 4 Rounds:
- Physical Standard Test [PST]
- Physical Fitness Test [PFT]
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.100.
Important Dates for Gujarat Vanrakshak Recruitment 2016
- The starting date of online application: 11th July 2016
- The last date of online application: 2nd August 2016
How to apply Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website.
- Find the official notification and read it very carefully.
- Click on the online application link given below.
- Fill the application form with your correct details.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form to complete the process.
- Download and save the submitted application form for future use.