Updates 4th June 2016: IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 Notification for the Office Scale I, II,III and Office Assistant CWE V Apply Online at official website www.ibps.in
IBPS RRB CWE V Recruitment 2016
- 1 IBPS RRB CWE V Recruitment 2016
- 2 IBPS RRB CWE V Notification 2016
- 3 IBPS RRB Exam Recruitment 2016
- 4 www.ibps.in CWE V Education Qualification 2016
- 5 IBPS CWE Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale
- 6 IBPS RRB Application Fee
- 7 IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) had issued a notification for Recruitment of Regional Rural Banks(RRB) for Office Scale I, II,III and Office Assistant. The organisation published the notification on 16th June 2016. Candidates having dream to work in any RRB Bank are requested not to waste a second now and Apply Online for your interested posts. There is very bright future in RRB Bank jobs.
IBPS RRB CWE V Notification 2016
Willing and eligible candidates have the golden opportunity to get Recruited in any RRB Bank. The agency had mentioned 7th July 2016 as starting date of Online Application and 28th July 2016 as ending date of Online Application. We are providing you all the details regarding pay scale, educational qualification and application fees. The online examination for the RRBs CWE V for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will be arranged online by the IBPS authority. The tentative date of written exam might be in the month of September 2016.
IBPS RRB Exam Recruitment 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) is very famous organisation of India. IBPS was established in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS is a self-governed academic and research oriented Institute. IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks in the year 2011. Candidates who seeks an job in 29 public sector and regional rural banks, CWE is mandatory for all of them. IBPS conduct various exams for selection of appropriate candidate for their RRB, Clerks, PO, MT and Specialist Officers posts.
www.ibps.in CWE V Education Qualification 2016
- Any Degree from a recognized board with computer and local language knowledge is required for the Scale I Officer.
- IT Officer must be a Graduate and Chartered Accountant, CA Law Officer with 50% Marks in Graduation with One Year of Experience in Each.
- For Officer Scale III, the requirement is 50% Marks in Graduation with 5 Years of Experience.
- Office Assistant should have a Degree with Knowledge of Computer.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Local Language.
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale
For Office Assistant at 100% DA for new recruits, Cash in Hand will be Rs. 14000-17000. Office Assistant Pay Scale: 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300.
Office Scale 1 Pay Scale: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- For Office Scale I- Rs. 28000-31000.
- For Office Scale II- Rs. 32000-38000.
- For Office Scale III-Rs. 36000-42000.
IBPS RRB Application Fee
SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/-
Rest Others: Rs. 600/-
IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- On the left side of the screen, find “CWE – RRB”
- Click on the notification of CWE RRB Recruitment V link
- Click on the link and wait for the application form to open
- On submitting all needed details, you will get Registration No. and Password on your email ID.
www.ibps.in CWE RRB Important Dates
Start of Online Application submission: 8th July 2016
End of Online Application submission: 28th July 2016