Updates 30th July 2016: ONGC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 417 AEE, Chemist, Geophysicist, Geologist, Materials Management Officer & more Vacancies, Apply Online at official website www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2016
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 ONGC 417 AEE Recruitment
- 1.2 ONGC Vacancy Details 2016
- 1.2.1 How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2.2 Important Dates for ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 through GATE 2016
- 1.2.3 Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2016 through GATE 2016
- 1.2.4 Click Here for Official Notification of ONGC 417 AEE & other Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.2.5 Click Here to Apply Online for ONGC Recruitment 2016 through GATE 2016
- 1.2.6 Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
- 1.2.7 Share this post on:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Gujarat had issued a Notification for AEE Jobs 2016. The organisation is accepting Online Application Form for 417 Posts of AEE, Chemist, Geophysicist, Geologist, Materials Management Officer & various other Vacacies. Candidates who had appeared in the GATE 2016 Exam and qualified the exam with good scores are eligible to apply for the vacant posts. Aspirants have to apply online for ONGC 417 AEE Posts on or before last date ie 10th August 2016. Applicants have to visit the official website to Apply Online for ONGC Recruitment 2016. We request candidates to check the official notification before applying for available posts. We are providing direct link to the advertisement and online application form.
ONGC 417 AEE Recruitment
All the eligible and interested candidates have a golden opportunity to apply for various vacancies. ONGC is the biggest oil and gas analysis and production corporation of India. It was founded on 14 August 1956, its headquarters are located at Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It produces around 69% of India’s crude oil and around 62% of its natural gas. The agency works under the Government of India. Total number of 32923 employees were working in the organisation till March 2013. Now the department is accepting applications for 417 vacant posts, candidates whould not wait and rush up apply for ONGC Chemist, Geophysicist Vacancies.
ONGC Vacancy Details 2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 417 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
AEE: 268 Posts
- Production (Chemical): 53
- Mechanical: 52
- Electrical: 31
- Drilling (Mechanical): 33
- Electronics: 17
- Production (Mechanical): 13
- Civil: 15
- Cementing (Petroleum): 04
- Cementing (Mechanical): 07
- Instrumentation: 14
- Drilling (Petroleum): 04
- Reservoir: 16
- Production Petroleum: 09
Materials Management Officer: 23 Posts
Chemist: 30 Posts
Geologist: 34 Posts
Programming Officer: 05 Posts
Transport Officer: 06 Posts
Geophysicist: 51 Posts
- Surface: 29
- Wells: 22
Educational Qualification: Candidatess should have Post-Graduation/ Graduate Degree in the respective Engineering Discipline from a recognized university or institute. For more and accurate details check official notification.
- AEE Drilling/ Cementing: maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For All Other Posts: maximum age limit is 31 years.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get pay scale of INR 11000/- and INR 12000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of their score in below given phases:
- GATE 2016 Score
- Personal Interview
Registration Fee: There is no fees, but only those candidates can apply for the available posts who have scored 60% or above marks in GATE 2016.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the below given link.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Check the checkbox given and verify that you have read it successfully.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill the form very carefully with your correct details.
- Validate the fields.
- Click the submit button.
Important Dates for ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 through GATE 2016
- Starting date of online application: 28th July 2016
- Last Date of online application: 10th August 2016
- Duration for uploading document scanned copies and Downloading Interview Call Letter: 20th to 27th August 2016 (Expected).
- Date of Interview: September-October 2016 (Expected)