Updates 22nd June 2016: Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification of 20000 Upcoming Postman, PA, SA, MTS, Mail Guard Job Opening will be available soon along with application form at official website www.indiapost.gov.in
Post Office Recruitment 2016
- 1 Post Office Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Post Office Vacancy 2016
- 1.2 Post Office Jobs Vacancies
- 1.3 Post Office Job Application Form
- 1.3.1 www.indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- 1.3.2 Indian Post Office Recruitment Details
- 1.3.3 Indian Post Office Form Filling Process
- 1.3.4 Indian Post Office Jobs Salary
- 1.3.5 How to Apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016
- 1.3.6 Important Dates for Post Office Recruitment of 20000 Posts
- 1.3.7 Click Here to Apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment
- 1.3.8 Official Notification: www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.3.9 Share this post on:
Indian Postal Circle department is going to release a huge number of posts. The organization will accept application form for Post Office Recruitment 2016. All the interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for 20000 Postman, PA, SA, MTS, and many other Vacancies when the form will be available. This is a golden opportunity for all those aspirants who want to be a part of Indian Post Office. As there are very huge numbers of vacancies are coming very soon, so the competition level would be very high. A large number of candidates will apply online and fill the Application Form for Post Office Recruitment. We request candidates to visit the official website to check notification before applying for the vacant Posts.
Post Office Vacancy 2016
Indian Postal Circle Department will be soon releasing the long awaited recruitment for various vacant vacancies. Candidate should start preparing for the written exam to be conducted by the organisation to recruit eligible candidates. The agency is releasing these vacancies to increase the strength of the department. The organisation will release these vacancies in all over the India. Applicants are advised to refer official notification before applying for the vacancies because aspirants who all are not eligible are requested not to apply for the posts, this will lead you to rejection of the application form. The recruitment notification will be first published in the newspapers and employment news.
Post Office Jobs Vacancies
India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. The Indian Postal Service Department works under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India. It was famously known as “Bhartiya Dak”. Till 31 March 2011, the Indian Postal Service had 154,866 post offices, of which 139,040 were in rural areas and 15,826 in urban areas. The organisation was founded on 1 April 1774. Its headquarters are located at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Indian Postal Circle has its main slogan as “Dak Seva Jan Seva“. As on 31st March 2015, 460,457 number of employees were working in the agency. Indian Postal Circle has 22 postal circles, each postal circle is divided into regions, each region is headed by the postmaster general. Each Postal Circle is headed by the Chief Postmaster General.
Post Office Job Application Form
The Organisation will be releasing 20000 Postal Jobs very soon. The online and offline modes of Postal Jobs Application Form will be available on the official website of the agency. Candidates are requested to have patience because there a huge number of vacancies for various different posts. Authorized department will soon reveal the India Postal Recruitment Notification 2016-17.
www.indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Indian Postal Circle
- Type of Job: Government jobs
- Mode to Apply: Online & Offline
- Number of Vacancies: 20000 (Approximately)
- Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Indian Post Office Recruitment Details
Name of Available Vacancies:
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
- Candidates must qualified 10th/ Matriculation or 12th/HSC examination with English as a compulsory subject from a Govt approved state/ central educational board.
- For few Posts candidates must have Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University/Institute.
- For more detailed information please wait for the final publication of official advertisement.
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years according to expectations.
- Benefits of age relaxation is for reserved category candidates as per the Central Govt. Reservation Rules.
Indian Post Office Form Filling Process
The application fee can be submitted through offline and online modes. Application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 400/-. There is no application fee for reserved category candidates.
Indian Post Office Jobs Salary
The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- as per the rules. We request candidates to wait for the more detailed and post wise salary structure, to be provided in the official notification.
How to Apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website of Indian Post Office www.indiapost.gov.in
- Find the career section on the home page of the website
- Click on career option
- Download the notification link
- Read the official notification carefully for eligibility and other criteria’s
- Select the post for which you want to apply
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form with mandatory and correct details
- Cross check all the details after filling up the form
- Pay the application fee according to your category
- Take the printout and save the application form for future use
Important Dates for Post Office Recruitment of 20000 Posts
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application: Update Soon
- Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: Update Soon
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Date: 02 (two) week before exam date
- Date of Written Examination/ Aptitude Test: Notified Soon
- Result Release Date: To be announced later