Updates 15th July 2016: Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 Apply online for the DHFW 321 Medical Officer Posts available at the official website www.pbhealth.gov.in
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 1 DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 2 Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Punjab
- 3 Punjab DHFW Vacancy 2016 Details
The government of punjab state had released a notification for the Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016. The organisation is accepting applications for 321 Medical Officer Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are searching a Medical Officer Post in punjab state have a great chance to fulfill their dream. They have to apply online for the 321 vacant vacancies on or before the ending date 19th July 2016. The agency will then call the the candidates for personal Interview. The competition is very high so you have to rush up and apply as soon as possible.
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Punjab
The Directorate of Health & family Welfare (DHFW) Punjab is a Health organisation working under the government of Punjab. The commission is also responsible for the family planning program in India. We are providing you a brief information, for more detailed information regarding 321 Medical Officer Notification kindly visit the official website of the organisation. These vacancies are under Punjab Government and the job will be a government job. So the future of selected applicants will be very secure. The pay scale is also very good with other benefits as per the government rules.
Punjab DHFW Vacancy 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Health & Family Punjab
Total Number of Vacancies: 321 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have MBBS degree and master’s degree from any well-known reputed University or Institution and must be registered by the Medical Council of India and Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly recognized Medical Council in India.
Age Limit: Candidates must have the minimum age limit of 18 years and the maximum age limit of 37 years as on 1st January 2016 and there is also age relaxation for the reserved category aspirants as per government rules and regulation.
Selection Process: The applicants who are eligible may get selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview round.
Application Fee: Please check the official notification for application fee.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Rs. 5400/- as Grade Pay + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
Admit Card: The applicants may attend the personal interview along with the copies of application form and original id proofs.
Result: The Organization will release the DHFW Punjab Result 2016 after two months of the Examination.
Important Dates for 321 Medical Officer Posts
- The starting date for submission of application form: 19th July 2016.
- Date and Time of Personal Interview: 23rd July 2016
Interview Venue for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016
Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali)
Contact No. – 0172- 2266938
How to Apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016
- Visit the DHEW Punjab official website www.pbhealth.gov.in
- Download the Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 official notification.
- Read all the instructions
- Fill the application form as per the instructions with all the personal and professional information.
- Upload all the scan copies of documents, photograph and signature of the applicants.
- Validate the application form to remove the error.
- After validation, applicants need to send the application form to the email firstname.lastname@example.org