Updates 15th July 2016: Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form will be released for the 1181 Raj Water Department WRD ITI Technician Posts Apply Online at the official site www.rajwater.gov.in
Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
- 1 Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
- 2 About Rajasthan PHED Department
- 3 Rajasthan PHED Notification for 1811 ITI Technician Posts
- 4 www.rajwater.gov.in Online Form PHED
- 5 PHED Rajasthan Application Form
The PHED department of Rajasthan had released a notification Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016. The organisation will accept applications for 1181 ITI Technician Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for their required vacancy. Candidates have to visit the official website to Apply Online for Rajasthan PHED 1811 ITI Technician Vacancies. Candidates who want to join the water department as lineman, pump driver, electrician, meter reader, fitter, and helper can apply online on the official website from 1st August 2016. Aspirants who are searching a government job in state of Rajasthan will have a golden opportunity to get recruited into the government department of Rajasthan state.
About Rajasthan PHED Department
Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department is full form of Rajasthan PHED. It is a public agency in India that is responsible for rural water supply. The organisation was established by Rajasthan state Government and it works for Rajasthan State. The main aim of the department is to supply clean water in the urban as well as in the rural areas to fulfill the requirement of fresh water. The head office of the department is situated in Jaipur. The organisation is now recruiting 1811 ITI Technician into the department to increase the strength of the organisation. The Agency is in need of good and eligible aspirants to work as lineman, pump driver, electrician, meter reader, fitter, and helper.
Rajasthan PHED Notification for 1811 ITI Technician Posts
Aspirants who aims to join the water department can apply for the required post. They have to visit the official website of Rajasthan PHED department to apply online. Candidates have to submit their Online Application before the ending date. The Application forms will be filled through online application mode between the dates 1st August 2016 to 31st August 2016. A lot of candidates have already prepared for the exam. The competition level would be very high as huge number of candidates are waiting for starting date of online application. We request candidates to visit the official website and check & read the official notification very carefully before applying for the required post. You have to prepare very hard for the exam. These are all government job vacancies so the future of candidates would be very secure. They will get good pay scales with few other benefits as per rajasthan government rules.
www.rajwater.gov.in Online Form PHED
- Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department
- Name of the Post: ITI Technician
- Total Vacant Post: 1181
- Category: Recruitment
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Job Type: Government
- Age limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 35 years.
- Educational Requirement: Candidates should have 10th, diploma and degree certificate in the relevant field from any recognized board or institutions.
- Selection process: The selection of the candidates will be done on their performance.
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Date: will be announced soon
- Admit Card: Will be issued two or three weeks before the commencement of the exam
- Website: www.rajwater.gov.in
PHED Rajasthan Application Form
We are providing you chart for vacancies and pay scale. Check below:
|Pump Driver-II||174||Rs 5200-202000 GP Rs 2400/-|
|Helper||958||Rs 5200-202000 GP Rs 1750/-|
|Fitter-II||49||Rs 5200-202000 GP Rs 2400/-|
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan PHED 1811 ITI Technician Posts
- Visit the official website www.rajwater.gov.in
- Find relevant employment advertisement in the latest news section.
- Read the detailed notification very carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned signature and photograph.
- Click the submit button.
- Deposit application fee through particular bank and mode.
- Take a printout for future use.