Updates 15th July 2016: Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Apply for 182 Grade B Officer Posts Available at the official website www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2016
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2016
- 2 About RBI
- 3 Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2016 Details
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had recently released a notification for the 182 Grade B Officer Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates can Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016. Candidates can fill RBI Vacancy 2016 online application form before the ending date 12th August 2016 through its official website www.rbi.co.in. The organisation is accepting applications for 182 posts of Grade B officer. This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who want to build their career in banking sector, you should rush up and apply for RBI Officer Jobs 2016. All the details of RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2016 are given in this article.
Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It started its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The bank had announced a notification for recruitment of 182 Grade B officer Vacancies.
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2016 Details
Total Number of posts: 182
Name of the posts: Officer Grade B
RBI Jobs 2016 Educational Qualification: The applicants must have completed their graduation from any recognized university or institution.
RBI Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: The applicants age must be between 18 to 28 years and there is age relaxation for reserved candidates as per government norms 3 years for OBC, years for SC/ST and 10 years for PH candidates.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will get a good amount of salary per month as per government norms.
|Economic and Policy Research||11|
|Statistics & Information Management||08|
Important Dates for RBI Grade Officer Posts
- Last date for Submission of RBI Online Application Form: 12th August 2016.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested and are applying for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016, they need to apply on or before 12th August 2016 through online mode of application. They need to have scanned copy of their documents, passpost size photograph and signature. You have to follow the below given steps:
- Visit the RBI official website rbi.co.in
- Download the official advertisement and check all the information carefully.
- Candidates have to register using their unique email id and valid contact number.
- Then they have to login and fill the application form with correct and required details.
- Upload all the scan documents, Photo and signature.
- Validate the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Click on submit button to complete the process
- Take printout of application for future use.
- All the very best !!!