Updates 19th July 2016: RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016, Apply for 6468 Posts, Online Application Form available at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Grade II Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1 RPSC Grade II Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 RPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Registration Form
- 1.2 RPSC 6468 Senior Teacher Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) generally conduct exams for recruitment of candidates into various departments having vacant vacancies. This year again it is going to release 6468 Posts for Grade II Teacher Recruitment 2016. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancies. This exam is made compulsory for all those who want to join as teacher in government schools or colleges. Candidates have a golden opportunity to grab this chance and prepare hard for this exam to score good. Candidates who qualify this exam will be easily get recruited into some government school or college.
Candidates can visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service commission www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to check the detailed official notification. We will also provide direct link to apply online, so keep in touch with this website or bookmark this website.
RPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Registration Form
Rajasthan Public Service commission was established in the year 1923 and it has got three branches in various cities of Rajasthan those are at Bikaner, Jaipur, and Jodhpur. The head office of RPSC Rajasthan is located in Jaipur. This year also the organisation is going to issue Notification for Recruitment of 6468 Teacher Posts in RPSC Grade II. Eligible candidates can Apply Online for RPSC Grade 2nd Teacher Vacancies at official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Teacher Second-Grade Vacancies Details 2016
There are many posts available for the senior teachers of different subjects which are given below:
- English: 626
- Hindi: 1269
- Sanskrit: 2295
- Urdu: 39
- Science: 248
- Social science: 1531
- Punjabi: 18
- Maths: 442
Education Qualification: The candidate must have a Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university with first division. Candidate should also have Bachelor Degree in Education from a recognized university.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit to apply for senior teacher is 21 years. For maximum age limit and age relaxation candidates can check the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam conducted by RPSC. The final result and merit list will be uploaded on the official website after successful completion of exam.
RPSC 2nd Grade Recruitment for Senior Teacher
The organisation will soon start accepting online application forms. So we request candidates to start their preparation for the exam, as the competition level would be very high. It is expected that a huge number of candidates will apply for the vacant posts. So candidates should keep in touch with the official website and this website because we will also provide direct link to apply online and admit card download link. We will also provide information and link about the result of this exam.
RPSC 6468 Senior Teacher Recruitment 2016
The exam will be taken in two phases, below are the exam pattern as per the official notification:
PAPER – I
- The question paper will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 hours.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices.
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan: 80 marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan: 20 marks
- General knowledge of world and India: 60 marks
- Educational Psychology: 40 marks
PAPER – II
- The question paper will carry maximum 300 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 Hours 30 Minutes
- The question paper will carry 150 questions of multiple choices.
- Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter: 180 marks
- Knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter: 80 marks
- Teaching methods of relevant subject: 40 marks
Important Dates for RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Start Date to fill Online Application Forms: 25 July 2016
- End Date to fill Online Application Forms: 29 August 2016
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in