Updates 11th August 2016: TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 5451 Junior Assistant, Typist Posts available at the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2016
- 2 Tamil Nadu 5451 Posts Recruitment 2016
- 3 TNPSC Vacancy Details 2016
- 3.1 How to Apply Online for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for 5451 Jobs
- 3.2 Important Dates for TNPSC Typists Recruitment 2016
- 3.3 Important links for Tamil Nadu Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
- 3.4 Click here to Apply Online for TNPSC Recruitment 2016
- 3.5 Click here for Official Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2016
- 3.6 Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 3.7 Share this post on:
Tamil Nadu PSC has currently issued an official advertisement related to the TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 for 5451 Posts of Draftsman, Junior Assistant, Field Supervisor, Typist, Steno-typist, and Bill Collector. The aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply for the various vacant posts of Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Assistant, Draftsman, Typist and various other posts. The organisation had already started accepting Application Form for 5451 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016. There are huge number of vacancies for which candidates can apply. We are providing direct link to apply online and official notification in this article so keep reading the article very carefully. We request applicants to read the Official Notification for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 by visiting the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in before applying for the vacant posts.
Tamil Nadu 5451 Posts Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a board for recruiting eligible candidates for various vacant posts of different department. It was founded in the year 1929 with the name of Madras Service Commission. It was given name of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in the year 1970. The organisation conduct various examinations and interviews to recruit applicants for various vacancies. All the departments of Tamil Nadu state intimate the TNPSC regarding the vacant post, then the organisation release the notification for accepting applications from interested candidates and then conduct the exams to select the best suited candidates for those posts. Now the agency had released a advertisement for Tamil Nadu Group VI Services Recruitment 2016 for 5451 Vacancies.
TNPSC Vacancy Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total No. of Posts: 5451 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security): 2345
- Draftsman: 327
- Bill Collector, Grade-I: 08
- Junior Assistant (Security): 121
- Field Surveyor: 532
- Steno-Typist, Grade – III: 404
- Typist: 1714
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are willing to apply should need to pass the SSLC Public Exam.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st July 2016 for applying the recruitment. The upper age relaxation is given below:
- For reserved category upper age limit is 35 years.
- For Other Backward classes the upper age limit is 32 years.
Application Fee: All the applicants who are applying for the vacant post have to pay Rs. 75/- for exam fees and Rs. 50/- for one time registration. There is no application fee for the ST/ SC category applicants.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview conducted by the higher authority officials.
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for 5451 Jobs
The organisation had provided a link to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2016. Candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu 5451 Posts of Draftsman, Junior Assistant, Field Supervisor, Typist, Steno-typist, and Bill Collector can submit their Online Application Form for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 before 8th September 2016. Applicants applying for the vacant vacancies should qualify the eligibility criteria which is given above. We will also provide direct links to TNPSC Admit Card and Result so keep visiting the website(Examminds.com) daily or you can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D on your laptop. Eligible candidates can follow the below given steps to apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find and download the Official Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for 5451 Posts.
- Read the notification very carefully and check the Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for 5451 Posts.
- Click the Apply Online link
- Fill the Online Application Form for TNPSC Recruitment 2016
- Provide your correct details.
- Validate and verify the form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download the application form for future use.
Important Dates for TNPSC Typists Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date to Apply online: 09th August 2016
- The last date for online application form submission: 08th September 2016
- The last date for the application fee submission: 11th September 2016
- Date of TNPSC Examination 2016: 06th November 2016
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in