Updates 18th July 2016: UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 3307 Male/Female Daroga Vacancies in Police deptt, Fire Department and Platoon Commander at official website uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment 2016
- 1 UP Police Recruitment 2016
- 2 UP Police 3307 SI Recruitment Notification 2016
- 3 uppbpb.gov.in SI Recruitment 2016
- 3.1 UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 3.2 UP 3307 Daroga (SI) Recruitment 2016
- 3.3 How to Apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016
- 3.4 Click Here to download Official Notification for Male SI Recruitment
- 3.5 Click Here to Download Official Notification for Female SI Recruitment
- 3.6 Click Here to Apply Online for SI Recruitment 2016
- 3.7 Share this post on:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board on the behalf of Uttar Pradesh Police Department had issued a notification for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016. The organisation is accepting Online Applications for 3307 Male and Female SI Vacancies. All those candidates who aim to be part of UP Police Department as SI have a golden opportunity and candidates should not miss this chance in any case. Candidates have to visit the official website to apply for the vacant vacancies and check the official notification of this recruitment. We are also providing direct link in this article so keep reading the article very carefully.
Up Police is the largest police force in the world working under single command. Uttar Pradesh Police was established in the year 1861. The Department have its headquarters located at Allahabad. The main aim of UP police is to protect the law and order. It is also responsible for decreasing and removing crime from the Uttar Pradesh State.
UP Police 3307 SI Recruitment Notification 2016
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow is accepting online applications from all the interested and eligible aspirants. Candidates have to submit their application on or before the ending date. The ending date of online submission of forms is 29th July 2016 for Male and 24 July 2016 for Female candidates. For applying online candidates have to visit the official website www.prpb.gov.in and fill their form very carefully with their correct details. The fee of application form will also be paid through online mode.
uppbpb.gov.in SI Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Department: UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
- Total Number of Post: 3307
- Age Limit: 21 to 28 years
- Process of Registration: Online Process
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University
- Registration Fees: Rs.400/-
- Pay Scale: 9, 300/- to 34, 800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month
- Selection Process: Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Medical Test
- Written Test Marks: 400 marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Time Duration: 1 hour
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in
Number of Vacancies: Total 3307 Posts
- Sub Inspector in Fire Service: 97 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Civil Police): 2400 posts
- Platoon Commander in PAC: 210 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Civil Police): 600 posts
- SI (Male & Female): Aspirants age should be in between 21 to 28 Years as on 01st July 2016
- OBC: 21 to 33 Years
- SC/ST: 21 to 33 Years
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Male: 4.8 Km. in 28 Minutes
- Female: 2.4 Km. in 16 Minutes
- Male:168 cm (160 cm Only for ST Category)
- Female:152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category)
- Chest (Only for Male): 79 cm (Phulane Par 84 cm). And 77 cm only for ST Category
UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The Online Registrations had already started from 30 June 2016 for Male and 25th June 2016 for Female. A large number of candidates are applying for the vacant posts. We are providing direct link to official notification and apply online, We request you to visit the website daily for getting latest updates on Govt. Recruitment, Exams, Results, Syllabus, Admit Card and much more.
UP 3307 Daroga (SI) Recruitment 2016
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and PET/PMT test.
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Final Selection will be done on the basis of merit in written examination. There is no interview as per new rules of UP Police recruitment.
How to Apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website, the link is given below.
- Click on “Candidate’s Registration” Link.
- Download the official Notification.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Click on “Apply” Link.
- Fill the form with correct details.
- Pay the Application Fees through online mode.
- Upload all the required documents
- Click on submit button
- Save the Application form for future use.
- Good Luck from ExamMinds Team !!!